Job Posting Data Scientist Natural Language Processing (m/f/x)
As part of our development team, you will be responsible for gaining valuable insights from the "Voice of the customer" (customer conversations, calls, e-mails). To do this, you teach our software how to filter out the "data gold", i.e. the essence, of it and - independently - recognize it.
You use state-of-the-art methods from Data Science, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and Computational Linguistics and work together with our application developers to make the results of your work visible in our products.
- You have a degree in Computational Linguistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or similar.
- You enjoy working in self-organized teams with the ability to work independently.
- You have very good communication skills.
- You speak German, ideally as a native speaker.
- You have a maker mentality with the urge to constantly improve your skills and expand your knowledge.
- You are enthusiastic about technology. Machine learning, especially deep learning, is one of the most exciting topics you can think of.
- You enjoy following the progress of research around AI and thinking about concrete applications of new findings in your field of activity.
- You have already gained sufficient experience as a Data Scientist in Natural Language Processing. Topic Modelling, Text Classification, Sentiment Analysis are not only bigrams for you, but daily tools of the trade.
- You speak Python fluently.
- You have already worked with some or all of the following frameworks: nltk, scikit-learn, gensim, spacy, keras, apache spark. If you also did this in the cloud (e.g. with AWS), that's all the better.
A thrilling and electrifying environment in a young company.
An open and dynamic corporate culture that encourages and supports you to further improve your expertise and bring it into the company in the best possible way.
An agile, cross-functional team. You are given - and take on - responsibility for your area of work and the development of your customers. Your ideas help us to grow. You get individual development opportunities. And on top of that, an attractive, performance-related salary.
We are looking for employees who will help us shape the future and translate our vision into innovative solutions. We offer challenging and varied tasks in a highly motivated team, in an open and pleasant working environment in Berlin city centre or - preferably - in our NRW office in Hamm.
Become part of our future and help shape it! Now!
Do you feel like this job would be perfect for you? Then please send us your complete application and documents via e-mail to: email@example.com.